Sunday, 6 May 2012

Why Use A Child As A Weapon To Blackmail ?

"Although we may have our differences, I do not respect the fact that you are using my new born baby to hurt me. Why use a child as a weapon. Please don't take my daughter away from me".
My question is to the world is : "why are some women allowed to get away with stuff like this". Why as soon as a woman calls the police they are there, but  when a man calls with a complain against a woman they don't want to hear it. Why are some women allowed to abduct children away from there fathers.

I am definitely a victim of a lot of things here and it is sickening me to the core. That's why I am going to let the world know.
Farrah Mohamed, a 32 year old woman with no goals and ambition, now has two children; Leilah and Nevaeh. She gets Government assistance that she has no need for and not only carries her daughters to buy weed, but she rolls and smokes the weed in front of them in the house that she lives.

There were so many times I begged her not to do that that not only are you smoking, but you are making your children smoke by force, and illegal stuff too. The sad part is, her whole family knows what she does and they don't tell her anything and when I argue with her about it, sometimes I end up saying things that are somewhat direct.
" If you continue doing this I will go to child care services and have them take your children".......Now come on ! I HAVE a child with her too. All I wanted is for her to stop. If I am in any place where she is smoking her weed and her children are there, and the police come bye, then I will also have to share the blame of exposing those kids to illegal substances right ?....well I really cannot accept that as a law abiding person and as a father.

At this point, I am really frustrated and I really do not know what actions to take to get my daughter back. If there are any good people out there who can give me any sound advice so that I can be reunited with my baby girl, please comment and let me know, because I am down to my last straw and I am afraid that I may do something that will lawfully keep her away from me. Maybe that's what she and her family are trying to do, get me to do something so that they will have a reason. Her first child Leilah was taken away from her father as she was born. The guy calls and pleads with her to let him see her, but she does the same thing to him that she is now doing to me. I told her to let him see his child but all she says to me is that he does not want her, yet still, he tries calling her all the time begging her to see her.
Please can anyone help me do the right thing here ? all comments are greatly appreciated.

"Here Is Nevaeh Smiling With Me For The First Time".

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you are going through. It is just not right. Maybe you should try speaking to a Lawyer. Hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete